Saturday, November 7, 2009

So How Much Can I Make?

You are full of GREAT questions. Good, you will go far in this business.

Stop! If you're like me you are beginning to wonder if this can work for you. OK, let's go over a few basic requirements:

You NEED to be:

  1. Independent – we can't be holding your hand, we have too many reps bringing in deals each week. However if you are REALLY stuck call or email right away. Don't worry, we believe there is no dumb question. But if the answer is in the resources available to you... well.

  2. Be your own boss – you'll receive 1099 documents etc. As far as the rest of running your business that will be up to you.

  3. Able to find us just one new client a month

So the BIG question... What do we do?

We sell large quantities of needed items to mid sized companies. Like 400,000 lbs. of honey or 70,000 custom t-shirts or 100,000 rolls of toilet paper. I save our clients tons of money and make a nice commission for doing so.

So, why do I need you? Simple, I don't want to go to your city, learn the area and look for clients. I want you to do that. Look for companies already buying these quantities of their needs. You find the deal and bring it to us.

How much can you make? I will split my profits 50/50 with you right after the client takes delivery and pays us. My last deal? My profit was $72,350. If you brought me a similar deal and we split it, well I hope you can do the math. Imagine for a moment if you did just one deal each month? Are you beginning to see how this year is already looking a whole lot better right now? I bet!

I know what you're thinking... what's the catch?

The client will need to buy a minimum of one half of a shipping container of what they need. How much is that? Depends on the size of the product.

Ready to get started? Email me your contact information and the best time to call at: jwkirton56@yahoo.com Put this in the subject line in all CAPS: I'M READY TO GET STARTED IN (YOUR STATE)

If you're wondering who I am? Check out my LinkedIn profile

Still not convinced? Then get over to step 3. Hey! Stop thinking about it, get over there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment